Monday, September 15, 2014

Production Diary

WALT: record and share our thoughts. Text type: Diary
Success Criteria
Self assessment
Buddy Assessment
Teacher Assessment
Introduce yourself and your role “Dear Diary...”



Honest thoughts and feelings at the time



Likes and dislikes



Expression / Personality (sounds like you)



Date plus optional title for each entry



Actions from practice and performance




Great examples here: Link

Beginning:
18/08/2014                                                Production Diary
                                           
Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is Nikita Narayan and my role in the production is… Singing and Doing the Poi,  So far…  in the production I’m actually enjoying it  but there has been some ups and downs. So anyway, I was sitting next to my bff (Nikitah.J) and we just sang Poi E like  a billion times and  then I heard the words  “Ok that was good but we can try one more time”  and I was totally like so  annoyed I could literally EXPLODE!!!!! We practised it so many times all the way home I sang it and I sang it for a long time at home too.

19/08/2014
Since we started practising our production part I had fun  but to be honest I do sometimes get bored singing the songs over and over again ( BORING) then while I sing the song I sometimes get hit by poi.   What I love the most for the production is doing the poi even though I get hurt (badly)  but anyway I try not to say ouch or something like that out loud.  In our whole production part I get two parts to shine it is a bit sad for me but at least I have some part.

20/08/2014
Today at production practise it was so so AWESOME! The reason why it was because we went into the hall and all that came out of my mouth were WHOAH! the hall looked amazing it had the stage ready with the seats the background and just wow.  We also had a black wrinkled  curtain for everyone to go in and out. At the top of the stage there was a black and red bright banner that said “ Journey Through The Legends ” it was really standing out but in a good way.

21/08/2014
Today at school we did production for the whole day and it was fun . We did the production one by in and we did it in front of a lot  of  people which was a  bit terrifying.
The reason why we did the production for the whole day was only because we could see the production in when the real shows could happen we could only watch a little part of it.  

27/08/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH! I just screamed in my head with extreme happiness I am so excited right now my heart is pumping so fast I think it’s going pop out. I felt so nervous I had goose bumps and wobbly legs.  I was  the most nervous and excited right then because we were right next to the stage ready to go when ‘OK you can go now’ I walked on the big stage BOOM! the bright lights came straight on to my face but I just blinked  trying so hard not to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment