Tuesday, July 01, 2014

The Tiny Turtle

The tiny turtle!
La La La la I’m swimming in the sea then…. Help! I screamed at the top of my  lungs. When I landed on a squishy thing (called a hand) I saw a big human and compared to me and him he was a  giant with a hairy thing on its chin (which was a beard.) After I realised what was happening the strangest thing happened the hairy giant started to talk all cute and like    a baby and said “Who’s a cute turtle, who’s a good turtle” and I was like “who is who is!” until I realised oh it was me.  It was like ages later (I can’t tell time in fact I don't know time at all!) and I was still sitting on the squishy thing, but you know what it was quite comfortable,anyway I was in a comfortable spot I was warm but I did not know why the hairy giant got me.  Later on I felt sad because I wanted my family here, but I don’t have one because when I was born I couldn’t find my family yet because I was born three day ago but I found some big turtles who looked after me so today I went for a little swim until I reached here but I have not found my real parents.  I was just sitting on the squishy thing until I saw my babysitters finally! The human saw my face and knew that I know these turtles so he let me go.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nikita! That is an awesome piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete