Friday, February 07, 2014

All about me!

 My name is Nikita Narayan I am 9 and my birthday is on April 13. I have got asthma and I love school. I am a Fijian/Indian and we have more than 3 calibrations like brother and sister day and we have 4 Diwali's.  I have got lots of confidence for lots of things I do.Out of all my family I am the odd one out because my family was born in Fiji and I was born in new Zealand. I have got a cute fluffy and loving cat named Ralph he is so adorable.facts about me my favourite colours are pink and yellow .my favourite subjects would be art writing and circle time.my family is the best and my brother is funny and and smart like my sister

3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing post Nakita.
    What i like about the post is that is that you said your brother is funny and crazy and smart like my sister.
    Well done Nakita.n that was a really great post.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing post Nakite and I really like the part when you said that your brother is funny crazy and smart like your sisterthat was the funny part and ceep up with the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my birthday is April 30.

    ReplyDelete