Thursday, July 24, 2014

My holidays recount

Inflatable World

During the school holidays on Saturday the 12th it was my friends 10th birthday and she invited me to go to Inflatable world . Her name was Shannon and she also invited  Malena and Janine.  When I reached inflatable world at Napier at Thames st I was the first person so we got to play with each other.   What were Shannon’s birthday presents?  

At Shannon’s party her brother Aiden and Marshall were there and her mum and her little sister were there too. At Inflatable world there was a wrestling area, a large slide to climb up then slide down with a dark area to wait in, there is also a slide with a climbing wall and a fun obstacle course and lots more awesome things.  Since I was the first person who came, me and Shannon tried playing with everything and she told about the whole place since it was my first time.

For lunch we had pizza from pizza hut , the pizza toppings were pepperoni, Hawaiian, a jelly meat one (i didn't eat that one) and the last one I can’t remember. For  Shannon’s cake they got a really nice banana cake with a yummy pink icing and tiny M&M’s all over the  pink icing.  For snacks we got Mentos,chips,chocolate,juice and nuts. They were all set up really nicely at the table.

After lunch we all went into the under 5 year old area because of Shannon’s little sister.  When we went in we had to go into the jungle
area and in it was some long trees, long pathway, a big bridge,a little hut and some fake mushrooms. When we went in Shannon’s little sister and all of us played hide and seek.

   For Shannon's birthday presents she got a really cool pink butterfly diary from me with a notebook two rubbers and a pencil plus a pencil pouch and a card.  From Malena she got a dice game with posters and a card. Shannon loved her presents and she said her favorite was the diary.




No comments:

Post a Comment