Thursday, June 12, 2014

Explanation- Visual

The Deepest Herrick Secret
I called my picture The deepest Herrick Secret. I drew the Herrick house in two ways the first way was when it was broken,old and needed to be fixed,the second way was when it was fixed and brand new. The mysterious part that I drew was that in the old Herrick house in the cellar I drawed Mrs Herrick and her boyfriend holding hands both dead.  In the new Herrick house I drawed the strange man standing in the veranda. This book might be scary so what type of audience would enjoy this book?

In my picture I tried to show from the book the Herrick house when it was getting fixed. I also drawn one secret, Mrs Herrick getting killed by her own husband but she was the one who ran away with her boyfriend.  When I was drawing my picture I was also trying to get the audience to realise the mysterious person on the veranda and the two dead people in the cellar.  

For my title I did The The Deepest Herrick Secret. The reason I called it that is because the real title is the last Herrick secret  so if it is the last I thought it could be the deepest.  On  my picture I put the title on the top and the colors I colored it in with is red and black because it stands out.



For my picture people who are enjoy books which are mysterious and have spooky secrets will love The last Herrick Secret. You might also like  Too Many Secrets.  I think for my picture the suitable age would be eight years old  and over.  


No comments:

Post a Comment